Super Canali snc informs pursuant to and for the effects of art. 13 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 on the purposes and methods of communication and dissemination of personal data spontaneously sent by the candidate by letter, fax or hand delivery or transmitted by filling out the form and sending their material on the website www .supercanali. it or for registration in any reserved area of the site itself.
THE “OWNER” OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Super Canali snc, VAT number 02634020545 Via Industriale 4/13, 06022 Fossato di Vico, Perugia, Italy,
Telephone 075.91.94.25 Fax 075.91.96.95 e-mail: email@example.com in the person of the legal representative and its managers.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The collected data is processed for:
- Navigation on this site
- Any request for contact or information
- Registration for registration in any reserved area
- Direct marketing activities: commercial, promotional communication, through the use of IT or paper tools.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE CONFERENCE
With the exception of the data necessary for navigation, the user is free to provide his or her personal data or not.
The provision of data is mandatory for the purpose of accessing any Reserved Area; the non-delivery of the data marked with the symbol (*), will make it impossible to obtain what is required or to use the services of the data controller.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Data can be collected through:
Data can be managed in the following ways:
- Third party for processing operations
- With electronic calculators
- Through paper archives
Each treatment takes place in compliance with current regulations and safety measures.
COMMUNICATION OF DATA:
The data are stored at our office and communicated exclusively to the competent subjects for the performance of the services required by the correct management of the relationship, in order to guarantee the protection of the rights of the interested party; they are managed only by personnel expressly authorized by the owner. The list of data processors who have access to the data is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data can be communicated to third parties of the following categories:
- service providers for the management of the information system used by Super Canali snc and telecommunications networks
- freelancers, studios or companies in a support and consultancy relationship
- providers of management services for communication, printing of brochures, flyers, websites, films
- platform managers for the services listed above (site hosting, YouTube, etc.)
- business partners, only with prior consent
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, on request
- to other members
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processing Manager.
The data are protected in our archives and are not disclosed in any way.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD:
Super Canali snc does not provide that your personal data will be transferred to non-European third countries.
DATA RETENTION TIMES:
The processed data remain stored in our protected archives for as long as necessary on the basis of the requested Services, including after-sales or periodic assistance.
At the end of the requested activity, the data can be deleted or stored for the sole purpose of documenting the activity carried out (if it was indispensable) or for historical and / or statistical purposes (in this case in pseudonymised form), with the exception of the data tax that must be kept for a period corresponding to legal obligations.
The contact data for marketing purposes are used until the revocation of the relative consent released.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
It is possible to ask the Data Controllers to access the Data concerning the interested parties, their correction or cancellation, the integration of incomplete Data, the limitation of the treatment and the opposition to the treatment; receive the Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, from 25 May 2018, if technically feasible, transmit it to another holder without impediments in the event that the operating conditions of the right to portability pursuant to ‘art. 20 of the GDPR (processing is based on consent pursuant to article 6.1 letter a) or art. 9.2, lett. a) or on the contract pursuant to art. 6.1, lett. b) of the GDPR and is carried out with automated tools); object, in whole or in part, to the processing in the cases provided; submit a complaint to the Guarantor, as well as exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable discipline.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored to be retransmitted to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, have different characteristics and can be used both by the owner of the site you are visiting, and by third parties. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through this site and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences in this regard. For more information: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by this site
Technical cookies that do not require consent:
This website uses both technical cookies that are strictly necessary for the site to function and cookies related to saving user preferences.
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are automatically installed following access to the site.
Cookies for which consent is required
All cookies other than technical cookies that do not require consent are installed or activated only following the consent expressed by the user the first time he visits the site. Consent can be expressed in a general way, by interacting with the brief information banner on the site’s landing page, in the manner indicated in this banner (by clicking on the OK button; or by continuing to browse, even by scrolling or through a link); or it can be provided or denied selectively, as indicated below (management of browser preferences). This consent is traced on the occasion of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option to revoke all or part of the consent already expressed.
Cookies managed by third parties
Third-party cookies are also installed on this site, for which consent can be expressed by continuing to browse.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser
If you do not know the type and version of the browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information. If, on the other hand, you know your browser, click on the one you are using to access the cookie management page.
For more information on the protection of personal data, even while browsing the Internet, you can learn more by visiting the Internet page www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We recommend that you read the following notices before using the site.
www.supercanali.it is a commercial / information site owned by Super Canali snc aimed at business and end customers.
– All published or otherwise present material (including trademarks, logos, press releases, articles and documents in general reproduced therein, as well as application software, codes and script formats used for the implementation of the portals) is owned by Super Canali snc via Industriale 4/13 – Fossato di Vico (PG) PI 02634020545 and is protected by copyright laws.
– All content, such as, but not limited to, graphics, icons, logos, images, digital downloads, data collections, software, videos, data sheets are owned by Super Canali snc or possibly by partners or third parties who have authorized Super Canali snc to use them.
– The site may contain links to third party sites / portals that have authorized Super Canali snc for this action. In such cases it is specified that the sites / portals of the aforementioned third parties remain independent of Super Canali snc and that, for this reason, Super Canali snc is not responsible for the content, any commercial proposals and the content of the sites of the aforementioned subjects. third.
– The use of the site does not provide for the issue of licenses or authorizations for the use of the contents of the site such as, for example, but not exclusive, graphics, icons, logos, images, digital downloads, data collections, software, videos, data sheet.
– Super Canali snc is not responsible for the improper use of the site by users.
– The Site is made available without issuing any specific guarantee or license; the user who uses it assumes all the risks related to the use of the Internet and IT applications (hardware and software).
– Super Canali snc is not responsible and is not responsible for any viruses, malicious codes or problems related to surfing the Internet of the user as they do not depend on the work of Super Canali snc itself.
– The user must ensure that he complies with the basic IT security checks (antivirus, latest generation firewall, backup copies, etc …).
– In particular Super Canali snc declines all responsibility for the following:
- incompatibility of the site with user equipment, software and telecommunication connections
- technical problems, including errors or site interruptions
- attacks suffered by the user while surfing the Internet (viruses, malicious codes ..)
- damage to the computer equipment / software that the user uses for navigation
– When using the site, the user must have the minimum requirements necessary for a computer suitable for browsing the Internet.
– All costs of connection to the network for access to the Super Canali snc site are the responsibility of the user.
– While paying the utmost attention in maintaining the site and in considering its contents reliable, Super Canali snc assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness and topicality of the data and information present on the site or on the sites connected to it nor does it make any commitment to update such data and information.
– Super Canali snc cannot be held responsible for damages (including damages due to loss or loss of earnings, business interruption, loss of information or other economic losses of any nature) deriving from the use, in any form and for any purpose , data and information on the site.
– It is expressly forbidden to use this site for purposes such as:
- the disclosure of illegal, vexatious, defamatory, offensive, threatening, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible material
- the transmission of material that encourages conduct contrary to current regulations, codes of conduct or similar
- make unauthorized access to other computer networks, interfere with the use of the sites by third parties, violate any law or regulation regarding the use of public telecommunication networks
- interfere with or in any way damage or limit networks or websites connected or connected to the site
- make, transmit or archive electronic copies of material owned by Super Canali snc without authorization
– what not expressly indicated in these notes, is governed by the civil code and by the legislation in force in the Italian and European territory, including the regulations and any act having regulatory force